Al-Quds Project is organizing the first Al-Quds “Jerusalem” tour in 2019. Here are some highlights of the upcoming trip:
- 7 day trip
- 6 nights stay at local hotel, walking distance to holy sites
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (Sahour and Ifter in Ramadan)
- Local transportation including from and to airport
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Pre travel preparation and guidelines
- Visit Muslim and Christian holy sites (i.e. Alaqsa Mosque and Church of the Holy Sepulcher)
- Visit Al-Quds Old City Bazaar
- Tour historical sites in and around the Old City with professional tour guide
- Visit near by towns (Ramallah, Bethlehem, Hebron, etc.)
$1,850 double occupancy , $2,250 single occupancy. Airfare and airport fees are additional.
June 27th – July 4th other date in June and August may become available as well.